Novice needs help with crazy project

Late at night, by candle light, MassiveProng penned this immortal opus:

Oh f*ck off. I'll do whatever I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it except piss and moan.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

HEY MANG WAT U DO GIV ME HELP FO MY PROJET WAT IS A CAPCITOR

Reply to
BILKS

Consider how much oxygen is consumed when they explode, compared to how much oxygen is in that airspace:

M80s have something like 99% or more of their oxidation done by oxygen in non-gaseous material that they have.

Don Klipstein

That article mentions use of "flash powder". A main ingredient of that is an oxidizer that is usually a chlorate or a perchlorate of sodium or potassium, although permanganate of potassium has been done and permanganate of something else such as sodium is possible. Nitrates are also cited as oxidizer. The fuel of "flash powder" is typically powder of magnesium or aluminum, although I consider doable with a mixture of these, also to lesser extent with titanium and other metals towards the left end of the periodic table that do not excessively spontaneously corrode when exposed to air (which largely excludes metals in the first column and metals in the second column below magnesium, and Be is impractical due to lower availability and higher toxicity of its main oxide).

Don Klipstein

I would like to add that "topping" is fairly common practice in e-mails in industry.

In Usenet, the culture varies from this somewhat. So I advise that in Usenet that top-posting only be done above maybe 12-15 lines or less of quoted material or have adequate indication early-on of having top-posting, reasonably obvious in first-page-view in all popular and decade-back-popular newsreaders including dating back to "tin" and "slrn".

Meanwhile, I do find that most of those who bitch the most about top-posting tend to be grasping at straws to fight their way upward from deservedly lower positions in whatever "pecking order" that they want to ascend within.

-- - Don Klipstein ( snipped-for-privacy@misty.com) (Did I achieve an officially valid signature yet?)

Reply to
Don Klipstein

how close can you focus your eyes? will the extra drag caused by this aparatus slow you down. maybe an optical solution, like an L-shaperd periscope would be a better solution?

--

Bye.
   Jasen

some do, some don't.

If shopping at a hardware place it's best to go with stuff that's labeled co-poylmer or neutral cure.

if not: Dow-Corning, GE, etc. make some stuff specially for electronics.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

Late at night, by candle light, Marko Ramius penned this immortal opus:

Only if it is yellow.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

testing

"MassiveProng" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
MassiveProng

just exploring the workings of the system.

Reply to
MassiveProng

seeing how it works

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:11:29 GMT, "MassiveProng" Gave us:

I am quite sure that VERIZON will be interested in your spoofing activities.

Message-ID: Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:11:29 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 71.112.228.239 X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net X-Trace: trndny08 1174396289 71.112.228.239 (Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:11:29 EDT) NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:11:29 EDT Xref: Hurricane-Charley sci.electronics.repair:108475 sci.electronics.design:330173 alt.electronics:8530 sci.electronics.basics:75788 X-Received-Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:11:41 MST (be16.phx)

Complaint sent, f*****ad. They don't f*ck around with warning emails either dipshit. Your account is in the toilet.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:25:51 GMT, Jonathan Kirwan Gave us:

I do. It was the same silver powder used for photography. Very fast burn, very bright flash. The fireworks folks still use it in almost everything. It is called flash powder.

There is airspace in every bullet cartridge. Do you deny this fact?

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:05:53 -0300, YD Gave us:

That is only due to the fact that I follow laws. If that were not the case, dumb fucktards like you would be plowing fields at a prison farm, because that is where I would ship your ass, trial or not.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On 19 Mar 2007 21:08:27 -0700, "BILKS" Gave us:

Fuck off, gang BOY retard.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 04:16:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Mike_in_SD) Gave us:

] Yes. This means QUOTE the original pertinent material, idiot, NOT that you should post your CRAP at the top of the reply.

You could be a little more retarded, just not in this life.

NOTE where I summarized your point first, at the top, with a quoting from you, and then straightened out your bent perception of its meaning in my subsequent reply material BELOW it!

Get a clue, dipshit.

Reply to
MassiveProng

I doubt that any of the oxidizer comes from "air". It's not where it needs to be when the flame front gets there.

--
  Keith
Reply to

--
This is not a very large Fortune 500 company and this is not email.
This is USENET and hardly anyone top posts.

This isn't email, its Usenet.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

just a thought how about using wireless. I guess the quality might not be good and will have some delay.

Reply to
sg