Novice needs help with crazy project

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:04:55 -0500, Jamie Gave us:

Your spelling and grammar is so atrocious that you deserve no further credence, if you had any to begin with.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:17:56 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

Hard line cable service carries a 60V DC supply.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:05:11 GMT, Jonathan Kirwan Gave us:

Fuck off, thieving dipshit.

Reply to
MassiveProng

--- It's not written in stone, of course, but the culture of the group is to bottom post and to inline post when necessary in order to make a response clearer or less confusing.

For some reason, even though you've been asked to bottom post you steadfastly refuse even though you've been here long enough to have seen that's what we do.

Other than just pig-headed stubbornness, is there any reason why you top-post?

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

He showed his stupidity with patent law too.

He can't deal with daylight.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Of course there was a threat intended. Since you're no scarier than a toothless old hag wearing depends, I'm not threatened, no.

--
  Keith
Reply to

I just looked at the patent he refrenced, and I'm not so sure it applies. It talks about using a fiberoptic cable, and seems more of a "flexible periscope" than a camera based system.

Which would make the whole patent subthread a moot point.

But I am not a lawyer, and only cursorily glanced at the patent ...

Reply to
Martin

Ah, your explicit accusation finally arrives, if a little infantile in the insults. But I suppose your abilities there are on a par with your demonstrated abilities in science and math, so no surprise.

Get a brain and then an education, in that order.

Best wishes, Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

Late at night, by candle light, John Fields penned this immortal opus:

I've heard a sculptor describe his works just like that :)

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

why don't you get that pecker out of your mouth, it doesn't belong to you! oops, sorry, i forget. some one told me they thought you might be one of those unfortunate souls that can't afford to have your lights on. That would explain it.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:01:25 GMT, Jonathan Kirwan Gave us:

Fuck off, then die in any order you want.

Reply to
MassiveProng

You are still infantile as ever. Oh, well. Meanwhile, please check with someone other than your dad about M80's and where their oxygen comes from. You may learn something.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:51:34 -0300, YD Gave us:

I'll bet you don't know any sculptors. :-]

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:19:05 -0500, Jamie Gave us:

You could be a bit more retarded, little boy, just not in this life.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:25:01 GMT, Jonathan Kirwan Gave us:

Said the retarded f*ck that said I needed a brain?

Hypocrite!

I lived in Cincinnati, right across the river from the Kentucky plant that made them for the Army, you retarded f*ck.

I am fully aware of how they are constructed, and why there IS airspace in them.

Yep... I concur.

Reply to
MassiveProng

I work in an environment where a very large amount of communication is done via email between a very large number of people in a Fortune 500 company and everyone top posts. It just seems right to us. I was not trying to be difficult. I was only ignorant of your adamancy.

Reply to
Jack

You still abundantly proved you know nothing about their chemistry to everyone. You still are in serious need of almost any education.

Best of luck with your infantile insults, which are at least at a level consistent with your science knowledge.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:55:57 GMT, "Jack" Gave us:

This is NOT email, and you should use something OTHER than Outhouse Express to read your news with, and post from.

Google "News Client".

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:03:52 GMT, Jonathan Kirwan Gave us:

I would bet right now, fucktard, that you do not even know what is in one. (the old, out of production REAL versions, not the SHIT out there today).

Reply to
MassiveProng

I'm glad you imagine you do. It doesn't change the fact that you abundantly announced to everyone that you know almost nothing about chemistry and are seriously in need of an education.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan