Mitsubishi VCR needs a pinch roller

I need a Pinch Roller for a model HS-U748. Local electronic parts houses don?t carry them. No luck with repair shops in Chicago area. Found a local Mitsubishi Retailer that said it was a special order (part number 594C260040) for $34.00. The addresses below do not have one for my model. Anyone have a source?

Lorraine

Yes, maybe Fox International, 800-231-9786, good luck Donald

don?t

Mitsubishi

$34.00.

Reply to