Sofie Re: Mitsubishi VCR HS-U748 pinch roller

I can not find TriTronics or Fulton Radio. Do you have a URL? GS

You might try another supplier like TriTronics or Fulton Radio.... > go to thier websites and/or call them. > -- > Best Regards, > Daniel Sofie > Electronics Supply & Repair
Reply to
Gail Storm

Here you go

Good Luck Tony

Reply to
Tony Marsillo

Tritronics has not stocked Mitsubishi parts for some time, though they may have some stock left over. You might find the part at MAT or some other generic supplier, but the only sure way to get it will be to go to Mitsubishi directly.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Thank you for your replies. I found many pinch rollers on the Internet, which go for $5 -$10. Mitsubishi, however, only sells the assembly, which is $35.00 as I recall. Gail Storm

Reply to
Gail Storm

Gail: Have you tried to google search for these sites?? I entered "fulton radio" in the search line and the very 1st hit was the right website.... then I entered "tritronics" in the search line and the 3rd hit was the correct website. The description contained in the google hit response made it very easy to determine which were the correct sites. electricitym

- - - -

Gail Storm wrote:

Reply to
electricitym