Mitsubishi B31 VCR Drive Belt

Does anyone in the UK know where I can get a replacement Drive Belt for my Mitsubishi B31 VCR?

Or even know if they are still available. Its an old machine but in mint condition and working fine apart from the drive belt which is beginning to occasionally slip and jump. Have tried cleaning the belt and pulley wheels with Isopropyl but I think that the belt might have stretched a tad over the years.

Thanks, John

Reply to
Alt Beer

Most of the obsolete belts and that nature of stuff can be measured and ordered thusly from the proper source of your locale. Unfortunately I have no idea who that source is in the UK but look for one of the UK group denizens to chime in.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Russell Industries "PRB line" includes a whole bunch of generic belts... you may be able to find a suitable substitute by measuring the existing belt and picking one with the same cross section and a slightly smaller inner circumference.

Dave Platt

Possibly here:

Gareth.

Reply to