LOGIX 3300D DVD player

Hi Does anyone have any info on the Logix 3300D DVD player, I've just been given one minus remote control or handbook, I've tried one of those "do everything" remote control jobs but haven't managed to get it to recognise the Logix machine. Any info would be gratefully received. Tony

Reply to
Slowchordchanger

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:06:21 GMT, "Slowchordchanger" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Search for DVD players that use the same region free hack.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar