Remote codes for Mysterion DVD player

Hi,

I have an Inovix IDP-1500 DVD player. The puppies have chewed the remote to pieces, so we got a cheap universal remote. Unfortunately, "Inovix" (a now defunct own-brand for Viking Office Supplies electronics) isn't listed in the list of famous-name DVD player remote codes that comes with the new (universal) remote.

  • Does anyone recommend any (annotated) online lists of remote codes?

  • Does anyone know who actually manufactured the Inovix IDP-1500 DVD player? ("Who is Mysterion?")

Regards,

Xin Hua

P.S. The universal remote controller we got is a URC22B. Codes we've discovered so far for the Inovix (barely usable -- the button functions are scrambled) are: 0645, 0654, 3000, 3014 (best so far), and 3017

Reply to
Xin Hua