Panasonic projection parts ID

Hi, I have a Panasonic PT51D30CB Chassis EP816 and I need to know what to use for D552 in the horizontal output circuit. Thanks for any help. Donovan

Donovan

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:08:21 -0600, Donovan Has Frothed:

D552 in the horizontal output circuit. Thanks for any help.

Service manual download available for $7.50 US

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Meat Plow