Problem with DVD2900F DVD player with Freeview

Hi,

I got this Free view Top Box, but haven't got the remote control. I tried All in One Remote Controller but to no avail. The All in One Remote recognizes other devices like TV, VCR but not this unit. Even after entering the unit code from the Mfg. Is it possible to set it up manually.

When I switch the Box on, it ask to scan for channels, it waits for answer yes or no, which I can not do without its remote control. The DVD part of the unit plays DVDs, but of course if I want to skip some chapters I can do that as well.

I would be grateful if knowledgeable folks help me out in this. Thanks.

Reply to
bigdaddy

Think you'll need the manufacturer's remote or a compatible. Try either

or

Adrian C
Reply to
Adrian C