Dead LCD inverter for 7 inch portable DVD player - help with replacement

Can anyone tell me where I can find a replacement LCD inverter for a portable DVD player?

The player is a Yamada / UMax PDiX-770

The LCD panel is a 7 inch, single lamp model A070FW03 V1 - I believe manufactured by AU Optronics

The (dead) inverter has no part number on it that I can trace on the web - the only markings that begin to look like a part number are "TDF

0435"

The input is 3-pin

I'd probably just go ahead and try a generic LCD inverter except that I can't see one that is on a suitable sized board - the DVD player is cramped for space (unsurprisingly) - the existing inverter is about

103mm long / 13mm wide / 4mm high - there might be room in the case for something marginally bigger, but not much!

Any help gratefully received.

NuttingCDEF

Reply to
NuttingCDEF

You could try looking at

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Get in touch with the manufacture, and enquire who is their part distributor for your area. You can then order parts from them.

--
JANA
_____

I posted this link about a month ago. These folks have your inverter:

JW

Thanks for the link. The inverter for the A070FW03 panel is listed as D8md60J2. However, in the web store part of their site, the data sheet gives the dimensions of that inverter as 20.1mm x 90.9mm x 8mm. While electrically it is probably bang on, my problem is that it is significantly too wide / high to fit in the slot in the case. I'll contact them to see if they do anything else that might work, but any other suggestions anyone can make would be helpful.

inverter:

NuttingCDEF