flyback transformer focus wires

I posted a while back about a sparking problem in a tatung monitor, I am very grateful for the helpful replys. The replacement flyback transformer arrived today, but there is a slight difference.

The original model (FEA652) has 2 focus controls and 1 focus wire. The replacement (HR 46258) has 2 focus controls and 2 focus wires.

The replacement is the correct type and the pinouts match the original.

What is the best way to connect the 2 focus wires when I only have 1 focus connection.

Regards Rodders

Reply to
Rodders

As far as I can tell it is the only equivalent lopt available. It came from donberg electronics and their website lists it as the correct one.

Rodders

Reply to
Rodders

If you are very, very sure the LOPT is otherwise correct, just hook it up, and try which of the focus wires give the best result.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

   Maarten Bakker.
Reply to
maarten

I hope it's not the wrong one as it was really hard to find. I may be reading things wrong but here is the website with the cross reference. (Look for the FEA652)

the sales person at donberg also quoted the same unit. If it is wrong then does anyone know where I could get the correct one.

Rodders

Reply to
Rodders

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 15:49:17 +1200, Rodders put finger to keyboard and composed:

Here is the schematic diagram:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

kip