RCA Flyback Pinout Needed

I recently posted about substituting a flyback in a CTC-169AE. The original flyback was a 2G20516-504, and the replacement was a 2G20516-501, from a CTC-169CA6. The replacement powers up, but only for as long as the horizontal kick-start is present; it shuts down immediately afterwards. I suspect there's a slight difference in the pinout, but without a schematic I can't go any further. Does anyone have the pinout diagrams, or schematics, for these flybacks?

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address
Reply to

BTW, Those flyback numbers might start with 2G20615, not ' ' 516......

Reply to
Chris F.