Alpine car amp model:3548

Alpine car amp model:3548,year:1994 (just a guess) one day the unit will not power up the LED light would remain in orange not switch to green,upon troubleshooting I noticed that E301=2200 Uf,16v capacitor was bulged up so I replaced it along with E302=2200 Uf,16v and resoldered one pin on T301=SMPS x-fmr. I powered up the unit and the audio comes in every few seconds and disappears whether it's left or right channel,the unit calls for 4 ohm speakers I only have a 8 ohm (but it should be fine),the unit works ok when I bridge both outputs to the 8 ohm speaker. When the customer takes the unit and hooks it up his 4 ohm subwoofer either bridged or not she will not go out of standby (orange LED light). Anyone have any common repair tips for me? also on my dc power supply there is almost no current draw when the audio disappears every few seconds (timed).

Sidney Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

I could use a schematic for it.Thanks.