RCA model D52W19B, Ch ITC222

This unit has flyback arcing, I ordered one from ACME sales, They say its a good sub, but I am not so sure, The Screen and focus controls are not accessable.(at frist I thought it was just plastic plugs over the adjustment, but its not.) I have never changed a flyback that I did not have to adj the screen, If anyone is familiar with this set, could I get some pointers? At this point I am ready to send the flyback back to ACME and order an original. Gonna cost about twice as much. The Screen and focus thing has me worried. I did not install the sub. Thanks for any advice Charlie snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Charlie East

I only use originals for these sets, but there is no focus, or screen controls on these! It's accessed from the front. You usually don't have to adjust them. The ACME flyback should be fine, just be carefull putting it in the board, as some generics are a tight fit.Dani.

Reply to
Dani

I installed the ACME flyback, Worked great Charlie

its a

have

some

Reply to