Blaupunkt Not Powering Up

Hello, I have a Blaupunkt Nevade car cd player which has trouble turning on. Most of the time it powers up immediately upon pressing the button like normal.

Intermittently, it refuses to power up at all whether pushing the power button or putting a disc in the slot. It seems to be more likely to occur when it is cold or moist outside.

Any idea where to start would be appreciated.

-Bobo

Reply to
djboboz

If I were and end user with no discernable knowledge regarding auto sound repair I would send it off to a dealer or reputable repair facility.

Reply to
Meat Plow