RCA chassis ATC010A

Hello, I have an RCA chassis # ATC010A. The set will power up and display a pic for about 5 seconds before turning off. I can hold any front panel button (vol, channel, etc) and the set will stay powered on until the button is released. I know these sets have problems with the front panel assembly being defective and causing on/off by itself problems. I tried powering on set and disconnecting the cable to the front panel button assembly but the set still powers off after a 5 seconds of picture. I have also checked for cold solder joints and replaced the HOT. Anyone have any suggestions or a print?

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Woodruff

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:18:55 -0400, Gary Woodruff put finger to keyboard and composed:

A circuit diagram is available here:

However, you need to register.

... or not?

- Franc Zabkar