RCA 27F650T chassis ITC008KCY power cycles

Howdy all, I have a RCA Model# 27F650T chassis# ITC008KCY that power cycles. It will power up display the active input then the screen flashes and she powers off. It will cycle back on by itself start to develop HV then power off. I repeats until powered off. I have checked for cold solder joints around the fly-back and FB transistor. I have removed the front panel connector after power up to eliminate front panel switches. I am in need of suggestions and/or a print.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated,

Gary

Reply to
Gary Woodruff