Hyundai Imagequest Q770 not powering up.

I have Hyundai Q770 CRT monitor, and when I press the power button nothing happens. I have checked the fuse and all diodes and jumpers (or almost all). I don=B4t know what can I do. Has somebody the service manual or the schematic? Has someone had this problem with this monitor? FCC id is pjic17f15070 The monitor was working correctly and from one day to another it doesn=B4t power up. No smoke from inside and the first capacitor of the power supply charges correctly to 300+V (EU 230v 50Hz). I have also checked the power on switch and it works correctly. Any ideas? I am really interested in the schematic.

Thanks, Iker.

Reply to
ricomcom