Mitsubishi VS-6004R rear projection tv won't power up; relay clicks 3x but won't start.

I have an older Mitsubishi (early 1990s) rear projection tv (VS-6004R) that won't start. When I push the power button to start, a relay clicks twice quickly followed by two slightly slower clicks (click.click...click...click). When the tv was working, the first two clicks were followed by the tv powering up. Now it seems to be trying to start, but immediately shuts down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

David B. snipped-for-privacy@hvc.rr.com

Reply to