Best Rated threads in Electronics Repairshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bose Radio Model AWRC1G Schematic (2023 Update)
I have a Bose AWRC1G radio/CD and I'm looking for a Schematic or Service Manual for it. It has a loud hum and I suspect caps in the power supply. Is there anyone that had this problem?
2
2

Replacing EL backlit LCD with LED backlit LCD - Again
I posted about this a few weeks ago, but I still have a concern. I deal a lot with a legacy device with an EL backlit LCD. The backlight on this unit fades badly over time and the inverter is also...
1
1

Looking for IC Rohm BA5954FM
I only need one. Ribbon cable crossed pins and let the smoke out. I think this one was on a lot of Xbox boards too. If you know of a likely supplier let me know, none of the big 5 have it.
8
8

Tektronix 2467B (similar to 2465B): Error Message TEST 04 FAIL 13 (3453) (2023 Update)
Hi, i am owning an Tektronix 2467B. Maybe someone can give me some advice, please. The 2467B shows following message: TEST 04 FAIL 13 (3453) I have got the complete service manual, but it says...
11
11

Help, need manual for Micronta 22-303 logic probe
I just bought a Radio Shack Micronta 22-303 logic probe, which arrived w/o any instructions. Although it looks pretty simple to operate, I've never actually used this (or any other) logic probe...
1
1

Looking for a Sony part : 1-225-445-12
It is a 6x100k motor pot and it belongs to a STR-DB940 amp that fell on it's face :-( Any ideas? Google was not very helpful. Thanks, Jan Finland
5
5

Panasonic VCR model NV-HD100B shuts down
Hello, All! My Panasonic VCR model NV-HD100B shuts down when asked to play or re-wind a tape. If I switch on again I hear a noise like a motor is being overloaded and then it shuts down again. If I...
2
2

Fluke 199C Repair Notes
Just some pointers to anyone having trouble with this handheld LCD scope. I've seen other reports on the web about this model not powering up but no answers. I had one that started to power up...

HITACHI V-353F OSCILLOSCOPE V-353-F
A friend of mine sent me a rather cryptic message. Apparently he's got one of these scopes that's decided it doesn't have to do what its supposed to. Not reading anything on the inputs Then it will...
40
40

Sansui 5000A Output Transistors
Were the original output transistors in this receiver 2SD118? The receiver I am working on has a mixture of two 2SD118, one NTE118 and one NTE284. (all NPN) Thanks, Don and Liz
3
3

Portable DVD Player - plays DVD but displays ghost image
Hi, Polaroid PDV-0700 7" Portable DVD Player. It plays DVD --- but --- displays ghost image: the LCD screen stays bright white and you can see the severely washed-out picture if look at the screen at...