Help, need manual for Micronta 22-303 logic probe

I just bought a Radio Shack Micronta 22-303 logic probe, which arrived w/o any instructions. Although it looks pretty simple to operate, I've never actually used this (or any other) logic probe before. If anyone has the users manual for this probe and would like to shoot me a copy I would greatly appreciate it - a pdf would be great. thanks.

Reply to
pink

"pink" wrote in news:1162141086.238180.174710 @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I posted a copy to the alt.binaries.schematics.electronic newsgroup..... :-)

Reply to
propman