Best Rated threads in Electronics Repairshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Kenmore 110.24722300 broken tub
Hi everyone, I'm in desperate need of help with my Kenmore 70 series washer model number 110.24722300. I noticed water pooling under the washer a few days ago and assumed that the tub overflowed. Upon...
17
17

Looking for 6" paper edge speaker
I need a bunch of 6" or 6.5" cheap-ish quality speakers. They need to be "extended range" paper edge types, not foam edge low freq drivers. The application will be in miniature 4-12 style guitar spkr...
2
2

Cockpit Voice Recorder Panel CVR Control Unit A152B Condenser Mic Fairchild Loral
Maybe someone here is familiar with the preamp circuit in this unit.. if so, I'd be glad to hear about it. Model A152B Labeled as Fairchild unit, but I've also seen references to L3 Communications....
1
1

National VP-7750A Wow and Flutter Meter
I'm looking for a service/operation manual for National VP-7750A Wow and Flutter meter. No such manual at usual places, Google returns just questions "Where to find one." Any information would be...

SMD code book
"" bob http://www.emediausa.com/l/?56989.559202.FPJQDKRN.0.14911
4
4

Viewsonic 17 power issue
I have a Viewsonic 17, model 1782, Chassis series 17HV2, computer monitor - made by Matsushita 1994. Was working fine - cut it off, transported to office - carefully! Turned on - power LED came on for...
6
6

NAD T762 fault
Hi I have recently tried to repair a T762, not very succesfull I'm afraid. The story is this: I was listening to music one day and suddenly the amp shuts down with at loud POP in the speakers and red...
7
7

Panasonic VCR F05 Error
I have a one time top of the range Panasonic NV-HD670 VCR that won't eject a tape and just sits there displaying an F05 error code. Any ideas as to the cause and whether it is worth repairing? Thanks
3
3

Erich Schultheis or whatever
"John T" wrote in news:43b26818$0$11822$ As far as I know, he not breaking any laws, just acting like a retard.
4
4

Datasheet required STK795-820 or 821
Can't find one anywhere, maybe not available. Any help appreciated.
8
8

Macron (HiPo) MPT-4012/5002 pooter PSU
Just been asked to look into a batch of these units which all expired the same day, during power fluctuations and brownouts. Initial observations are fuse blown, caps all look OK and no signs of...
2
2

Philips DH415 Pm 20W 8ohm speakers -- is this RMS or Peak Music?
Hi, I have some really old speakers Phillips DH415 that were gathering dust. I want to re-purpose them and use them with my TV/computer - i got to buy an Amplifier for them. (here's an image:...
14
14

LED Christmas lights have a series lump, what is it for?
I have noticed that about half of the LED Christmas light strings have a "l ump" about 1.5 inches long and 1/2 inch diameter in series with the lights, which have polarized sockets. I assume that it...
8
8

Harman Kardon Citation 17 Pre-Amp One Channel Intermittent
I have had this beast for about 10 years now, and it has developed a specific symptom - the right channel will cut out entirely - silent-same-as-no-signal on occasion. No pop, no prior acting out, no...
28
28

Fender Deluxe 90 hums
It hums, said the customer. I'll take a look, I said. After a cleanup I tested it and couldn't find anything electrically wrong. But with nothing except power connected there always seemed to be a...
2
2

Wavetek 3100 service monitor problems
I have a Waveteck model 3100 service monitor. I got this unit from a guy ab out 15 years ago and I think that I used it a couple of times and then put it away for awhile. I recently tried to use it...
7
7

Tektronix 2467B Oscilloscope Error Codes
Hi, I am getting these error codes on startup on my Tektronix 2467B Scope. I get "CT Test 84 Fail 40" I don't think it is just a calibration error as I have been lead to beleive. After this you can...
4
4

Identify RS Components Integrated Circuit
I am trying to identify this chip by RS - It has their part number (307-070) but it does not appear in their catalogue or on their web site and they cannot tell me what it is! The part no. is clear...
5
5

Info on TCL monitor 14001 in Big Electronics Games cabinet
I'm looking for some information on a TCL monitor model 14001. It is inside of a Big Electronic Games cabinet. The picture on the display is horizontally centered, but vertically starts the first...
5
5

Panasonic VCR (NV-FJ620), heads dirty/plays fast?
Hi All, Have a problem, hopefully someone might know what is going on. Was playing a tape the other day on our Panasonic NV-FJ620 and all of a sudden the picture split into 3/4 segments and went grey...
5
5