Advent, Prima, & Digistar parts in eastern Canada!

I do Warranty repairs for Prima, but you can't get a person to answer the phone, fax, or E-mail! I have all the contact info, but want another way to get parts! I no longer do their waranty, & the only other shop in town, also dropped them! Is there anyone else supplying parts! Global Semiconductor has parts listed, but have no stock!

Is there anyone in eastern Canada doing warranty repairs on Prima, Advent, & Digistar TV's? Where do you get your parts? Prima World Wide, in British Columbia, has been totally not contactable, by any means, for about one full year! Can you get "programmed EEPROMS, & Micro/Jungle IC's anywhere else? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

I have this information below. I myself have not dealt with this company.

AS OF OCT 19/2005 PACIFIC SOUND SERVICES IS NO LONGER SELLING PARTS FOR PRIMA AND ADVENT TV'S.

For your parts needs contract Prima directly.

Mail: Prima Worldwide Warranty

180 - 13200 Delf Place Richmond, BC Canada V6V 2A2

Phone: 1-866-447-7462 ext 115

Fax: 604-248-8172

email: snipped-for-privacy@pwwservice.com

--

JANA _____

Is there anyone in eastern Canada doing warranty repairs on Prima, Advent, & Digistar TV's? Where do you get your parts? Prima World Wide, in British Columbia, has been totally not contactable, by any means, for about one full year! Can you get "programmed EEPROMS, & Micro/Jungle IC's anywhere else? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
JANA

Well, it's good you found him someone other than Prima in BC to deal with.

--
          If you really believe carbon dioxide causes global warming,
                          you should stop exhaling.