Prima ...can anyone get a hold of them???

I do warranty work for Prima out of B.C., Canada, & have been many weeks trying to get a hold of them, by E-Mail, & phone! Anyone doing their waranty, & having the same trouble? I can call them on two phone lines at the same time, & not ever get a human, no call backs, or answered E-Mails! I MUST get my programmed EEPROMS, & CPU's from them, & can't get them elsewhere! Are they going out of business? I'm soon going to have to drop them as a warranty company! Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

Hi Dani...

Just wonder if you've seen this page, which directs you to another company for parts and service?

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel