Prima Plazma T.V. sound, no raster.

I do warranty, & extended warranty for Prima Worldwide, but can't get any help, or even get a hold of a human to order parts, or get tech help. If I order parts, months pass, & no contact from them! Not even sure if any parts are available.

Model # PS-42T8, no picture, or raster, just sound. Just a couple of months out of warranty. I can only find M # PS42T8 Service Manual on their site. Anyone work on these units before? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

Well I guess it time for you to Dump them and move on.

Reply to
kip

Hi Dani,

I have PDF file of service manual for PS-42D8 & PH-50D8, will email to your email address detailed below.

-- Best Regards

Mark

Reply to
Marcus

Dani: What a "great deal" you have with Prima...... does it take equally long to get reimbursed for warranty work? If so, it is time to move-on. Unless you can easily track down generic problems that can be solved with generic parts I would tell the Prima owners that bring stuff into you to repair that you can NOT fix because of lack of support.... to deal with Prima directly and also the store they bought the equipment from..... it won't take too long for the retailers that handle this crap to move-on also. Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

- - - - - - -

Reply to
Sofie

Thanks Marcus! Am I the only one working on Prima product??? Your'e the only one to give me any help at all on Prima ! It's fine to just "drop them", but customer service is my MAIN concern! I am an authorised service center! The service manual isn't even on their site! How did you get it? Also, this is an LG unit requiring "the old replace three boards" trick. I just got a call from a Tech there. Dani.

Dani wrote:

Reply to
Dani

Dani wrote: : I do warranty, & extended warranty for Prima Worldwide, but can't get : any help, or even get : a hold of a human to order parts, or get tech help. If I order parts, : months pass, & no contact : from them! Not even sure if any parts are available. : : Model # PS-42T8, no picture, or raster, just sound. Just a couple of : months out of warranty. : I can only find M # PS42T8 Service Manual on their site. Anyone work : on these units before? : Thanks, Dani.

Larry

I would dump the warrenty work agreement with them, and find some other one to take on. I would never put up with the lack of service from any manufacture or supplier!

--

JANA _____

Model # PS-42T8, no picture, or raster, just sound. Just a couple of months out of warranty. I can only find M # PS42T8 Service Manual on their site. Anyone work on these units before? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
JANA