Can you find Prima??

Thanks, Ken, but I tried the site below.....the same one I always use, but can't get an E-Mail, or call back, or even a human on the phone!

I do warranty work for Prima out of B.C., Canada, & have been many weeks trying to get a hold of them, by E-Mail, & phone! Anyone doing their waranty, & having the same trouble? I can call them on two phone lines at the same time, & not ever get a human, no call backs, or answered E-Mails! I MUST get my programmed EEPROMS, & CPU's from them, & can't get them elsewhere! Are they going out of business? I'm soon going to have to drop them as a warranty company! Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

refers you to another company at:
which states:

All warranty and service requests for Prima products are covered with assistance from PWW Services, a North American servicing company.

You can access their customer support website by clicking on the above link or dialing toll free: 1-888-474-2314 or email at (Email address is on referred web page).

If you don't see the referral to PAW Services on

you need to clear your cache memory on your browser to show the current page.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell