Prima, Advent, & Digistar parts !

Does anyone know of a Canadian, or even USA supplier of parts for these brands? I'm in eastern Canada, & as of now, there is no way to get parts from "Prima" in British Columbia, Canada, the two repair shops that do this warranty, in this area, will no longer take them in under warranty, nor will Sears Service, due to the non availablity of parts from "Prima" direct! AS OF OCT 19/2005 PACIFIC SOUND SERVICES IS NO LONGER SELLING PARTS FOR PRIMA AND ADVENT TV'S. Global, can't get parts, even though, they say they can! I see a fair bit of these brands, in the run of a year, & can only repair the ones I don't need a Micro, EEPROM, Tuner, or Flyback for. Someone must be able to get parts somewhere in Canada, or the USA! Anyone??? Dani.

Reply to
Dani