25" Samsung with no sound

Hey. I have a 25" Samsung (about 11 years old) and I don't get any sound from the TV unless I'm watching a DVD or playing PS2. I don't understand. I've fiddled with wires and cables and gone into the menu and changed around the AIR/CATV stuff, but still no sound. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
dub

These units have a "Sony" SBX-1637-11 audio pcocessor! Here's a link. Rono.

Rono

First try connecting a earphone.

"dub" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Reply to