KV32S12 Sony

Hi! I'm going to try again. If anyone has a drawing for this TV set. I would like to have the values of C609 throu C612 and also C 653. the ones in the set are burnt to where I can't make out the numbers on them. Thank you for any help I can get, Vince

Reply to
Vince

Try the following link:

Somewhere in there you will find the service manual including the schematic of your *exact* model (I have it once before). Your model is chassis AA-1 - just remember that.

You do not need to register or anything. Select the file(s) you want, and click on it. On the following page, somewhere in the middle, you'll find a table:

Download restrictions information: Limit Downloaded Day 50 (some number) Month 500 (some number)

Download >> To download the file, please, click here !

Reply to
Appreciate_It

Further info: It should be

There are 4 files: SONY KV32S12.part1.rar yo ..part4.rar. Download them and unRar, and there is your service manual and full schematic.

You are lucky, you get the exact model manual. I was looking for KV35V36, which they do not have. However, I know that it is chassis AA-2 and I downloaded the AA-2 chassis schematic. That serves me fine too.

Reply to
Appreciate_It