Sony Widescreen TV

I have a Sony Widescreen TV model kp46wt500, and the video 1-4 sceens are all green. No picture at all, just green screens, and I can't get anything to work on those videos. Video 5+6 works with the HDTV receiver, and the DVI input on video 7 works with my computer. When I plug my DVD player in with the component input the screen turns green. The DVD player works on other TV's component input. The TV first went green when I was watching a DVD on my DVD player. Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Reply to
Golfin