Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

linux 2.2 and usb
Hi! I have ARM7 based device with Linux 2.2.25 on it. On this device I also have National USBN9603 USB IC sitting on I2C bus. I need advice to help me understand how I can organize communication...
1
1

Could someone please answer a stupid question...
I have the following bare-bones kernel module... ------------------------------------------------------ #ifndef __KERNEL__ #define __KERNEL__ #define MODULE #include int init_module(void) {...
3
3

linux and rs-485
hello, i need to write an application for an arm-linux sbc to interface with a device over rs-485. it is just point-to-point communication and doesn't use any of the multipoint communications ability...
4
4

Use of RAMdisk for embedded Linux
We are attempting to embed Linux on a PC104 with Compact Flash. While I presume that you can have LILO load the complete filesystem into a RAM disk, we are electing to leave the bulk of the read only...
1
1

Sweden - Embedded linux programmer wanted
This is a job advertisment regarding a full-time position in Sweden. Swedish in speak and writing is a requriement for the job, hence the specification that follows is written in swedish. Linux...

Booting and debugging Linux on IXDP425
Hi there, I am trying to get Linux to boot on an IXDP425 board (Intel IXP425 development board) with no luck. I have Redboot running OK, but when I load zImage and ask Redboot to run it with "exec" it...

Linux reboot
I have Redboot booting Linux on an Intel IXP425 based system. I have just added a second 16M flash chip, for a total of 32M. When I type the Linux "reboot" command it corrupts the Redboot...

Embedded Linux Distribution?
I am looking into setting up an embedded PC running linux on a diskonchip. Does anyone have any suggestion on a particular linux distribution to use? I could simply roll my own but if anyone has any...
2
2

Re: rolo bootloader problem
This is IMHO a bug in the BCC distribution: in assert.h, there is an "#ifdef" that should be an "#ifndef". Here is a patch against the current dev86 source tree to fix this problem (and a few others,...

How to check the dependence with kernel and glibc
Dear All: Do that have anybody know how to check the dependence with kernel and glibc ?? thankS !!

Question C code compilation
Hi All, I wrote simple program to print "Hi how are you" 100,000 times and compiled on Redhat Linux. test.c main() { printf("Hi How are you"); . . . /*Repeated printf for more one hundread thousand...
2
2

[News] IBM toolkit targets "multimodal" apps to Sharp Zaurus 5600
I just saw this over at IBM toolkit targets "multimodal" apps to Sharp Zaurus 5600 IBM announced the availability of a new toolkit for developing multimodal (XHTML + voice) applications for mobile...

rK; ¹ï§Ü¤£´º®ð rK;
¹ï§?£´º®ð>>>>¦b®a¤u§@¼W¥[¦¬¤J ±b¸¹¡Gsohoman *W3

How can I send 16bit data to PCMCIA on PXA255??
Hi. I'm writing some code to send data to PCMCIA socket. The CPU we're using is Intel PXA255. I want to send "only 16 bits" to socket, but It sends low 16 bits and high 16 bits. I mean if I write...
1
1

linux-2.6.0-test1
Did anybody test it ? -Michael