Looking for MIPS32 and ARM Linux systems to run GCC testsuite on

As the readers of the crossgcc mailing list know, I've put together a universal build-and-test script for gcc/glibc/linux crosstoolchains; you tell it what CPU type, more or less, and it builds a crosscompiler targeting that chip (assuming it's one supported by glibc) and runs the full gcc/glibc regression test suite on it. It's at

and has only been tested on sh4, ppc405, and ppc750 because that's all the embedded hardware I have to test it on. (It's a bit shaky on the sh4 still, but the ppc seems solid.)

It'd be Real Nice to have real MIPS and ARM targets to test my cross-compiler build script on, but I don't have any handy. Anyone know where I can pick up an old MIPS32-based or ARM-based system of any sort running Linux for cheap or free? (Like an old Cobalt Qube, say, or a PDA?) Ideally it'd have at least 32 MB of RAM, and an Ethernet connection, and would already have Linux loaded. I'd like to set up something like a tinderbox build eventually so we can make sure new releases of gcc actually work unpatched as cross-compilers out of the box.

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan Keegl

For $249, you can get a board from LPD and download Linux for it. Check out the Application Developers kits at:

These boards are new but I believe they have a Linux port freely available for the Sharp LH79520 at their web-site.

-ZO

Reply to
ZO