MIPS VR4122 (in JVC MP-C33 Handheld PC) and Linux?

Hello,

is it theroretically possible to run a Linux system on this Handheld PC (it's a MIPS VR4122 processor [180 Mhz] in a JVC MP-C33 Handheld PC). At the moment I just want to find information about this, because I think that it will not be possible to simply flash the system and the device is not very old.

Thanks,

Thomas Klingbeil

Reply to
Thomas Klingbeil