root file system

Dear all:

I use MontaVista's tool to create root file system, but there is no files list in the module list of the TCT. I cann't make up my mind what modules should be choosed.

The functionality of root file system I requested is including driver module install support, DHCP client, FTP server, JFFS2, and singal user environment. As the above requirement, what kind of item I should choose?

Is it good to use busybox as my operating environment? Any comment is appreciated.

best regrads, Gary

Reply to
GRE