White Dwarf Linux Booting Problem

I am Sumeet, working on a PC104 plus board.
I had a working White Dwarf 2.2.0 installed on SBC.
But, now it hangs when booting, and it shows below error :

" dev/hda1: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY "
" fsck returned error code - REBOOT NOW ! "

It means try "fsck manually" cause of error on the hda.
But I can not login to start the fsck manually.

The FAQ on the www.blast.com sites describes to use "ALT F2 or F3"
to get to another console, but this is not working, I do not get
another console!

Before, I tried to boot I always checked the time and date in the bios.

Is somebody having an idea, how can I overcome this ?
Pls, reply as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumeet

Re: White Dwarf Linux Booting Problem
Boot into single user mode and run fsck manually.

Re: White Dwarf Linux Booting Problem

How to boot into single user mode ?
Pls, reply........

Thanks,
Sumeet

Re: White Dwarf Linux Booting Problem
Sumeet,

You need to go through this document before posting questions questions
like this:

/V

Re: White Dwarf Linux Booting Problem
<snip>