PCI Driver Read in Linux

Hi, I have SBC 104+ which has installed White Dwarf Linux. I have another DSP board which is stacked on this SBC. That board has PCI & ISA slots are interfaced with SBC. I want to read external data of DSP Board from SBC using PCI Slot. White Dwarf linux has already written PCI Device Driver. I would like to develop a application code using PCI Driver API's , So I can read external data of DSP Board. I have written some basic code, But how to exactly read external data Through pci about that I have little bit problem. Please, Reply as soon as possible. A positive reply awaited from u.

Thanks, Sumeet

Reply to
sumeet.pawnikar