DDR3 UDIMM JEDEC Reference design files

Hello,

i am interested in DDR3 SDRAM Reference Design files from JEDEC.

I need this: PC3-SODIMM_V110_RC_C2_20091015.zip PC3-SODIMM_V250_RC_E0_20121225.zip PC3_10600_UDIMM_V050_RC_C0_20070530

All i have found is:

but not the above mentioned files.

Does one know where to get this files?

Thanks in advance,

Steffen

Reply to
Steffen Koepf

obsolete or superseded by new

Reply to
habib

Can you tell me where to find the new versions of this DDR3 (PC3) reference design files?

Steffen

Reply to
Steffen Koepf

Steffen,

I can't and and not even spent a minute to give it a try otherwise i already point you where to find it.

The point is : are you experienced on DDR3 PC3 PCB succeeded design ? Don't be shy, PCB are not expensive nowadays ; but time is money as usual ...

Cheers, Habib.

Reply to
habib

If you use a reference design, make damned sure your stack up is identical. Any changes and you have to basically start with a clean sheet. IOW, reference designs are rarely useful.

Reply to
krw

Thanks for this advice. I am advancing vom DDR2 to DDR3 at the moment.

Reply to
Steffen Koepf

Not useful you said ... not agreed and I'm suspecting you never design DDR2/3 PCboards. I repeat Jedec designs are VERY useful.

I thought everybody has already understand or read my previous link i have pointed ; apparently not.

Cheers, Habib.

Reply to
habib

I suspect you're wrong (on all counts). The problem with *all* reference designs is that they assume this component is the only thing on the board and that there are no other trade-offs. Copying exact is not designing.

JEDEC does' tell you everything about design.

Reply to
krw

Of course it is ! krw ... krw ... please take the next boat to Sri Lanka.

Reply to
habib

Bullshit. Nothing new comes from copying exact.

Another _complete_ idiot heard from.

Reply to
krw

Proof that you're an asshole, moron !

Reply to
habib

But you seem to like to follow very closely, s*****ad.

Reply to
krw

Delighted to meet you Shithead, my name is Habib but you ... krw ...

Plonk 00 ... oooo ... !

Habib.

Reply to
habib

Of course you're puzzled. You stupid as a stone.

Only idiots announce plonks, idiot.

Reply to
krw