Unix low resources

Hy! I'm looking for a Unix-like o.s. (as linux) for low resources PC
X86 with the following features:

1. max 386 processor
2. max 4 MB of RAM (preferred 1 MB of RAM).
3. for real-time application
4. Ethernet support for TCP/IP, telnet and webserver
5. freeware and open-source

I found out ttylinux as QNX demo disk but I'd rather prefer smaller
solution.
Do u have further informations about it? Have u got some links?

Thanks in advance for ur replies.

Re: Unix low resources

Re: Unix low resources

1MB RAM won't be enough for run any linux.
BTW you forgot to say Disk size.

P.S. Please do not cross post

Good luck

Re: Unix low resources

[follow-up set to comp.os.linux.hardware]

[snip]

Why not? It is better than multi-posting. The OP's main
problem was that s/he didn't set a follow-up.

Re: Unix low resources
I forgot to add a further constraints:
The OS must boot from one or (max) two 1.44 floppies, as the LiveCD of
Linux.

Thanks for your replies and your suggestions

Re: Unix low resources

Google on "Linux on a floppy", with the quotes.

--
Peter D.
Sig goes here...

Re: Unix low resources

LOAF requires a 386SX CPU (minimum), 4-8 megabytes of DRAM, and a floppy
drive
so does not suits him.

Site Timeline