QT without X11 / GTK

Hi All,

I am a Linux newbie...and i am involved directly in the linux development for the embeded systems. I would really appreciate if someone helps me out with these issues.

One of our clients has got a embedded system without any X11 / GTK. We have to put QT into this system now. My questions are:

  1. Is it possible to integrate QT without X11/ GTK?
  2. I have read in the newsgroups that for these kind of development, we have to use QT/Embedded instead of QT? Is it so?
  3. Can someone provide me with links or references to the sites or groups where i can find some solutions?

Thanks in Advance... Giri

Reply to
Kerri

GTK is a different widget set from Qt.... One doesn't need the other.

Yes. It runs directly on a framebuffer w/ no X. You do need functioning framebuffer hardware, though...

trolltech.com

Reply to
Captain Dondo