Can not login MontaVista ftp

Dear all,

I am a newbie on embeded linux and start my learning from "Linux for PowerPC Embedded Systems HOWTO". When I read this page

It gives me a link to MontaVista FTP, but It seems that the server does not accept an anonymous login. How can I get a account of it?

Thanks!

Reply to
sizkim

I believe that Montavista is now only available if you pay for it. Your best bet would be to look at the ELDK, available at

to get all your embedded information.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Gales