NEW at LINUX EMBEDDED

I'm nw at linux embedded. Where can i find informations about this o.s.? thank-you.

roby

Reply to
robycort

Here is some political stuff:

You can find some technical articles here:

There is some embedded news here:

You might want to look into this if you are dealing with smaller scale stuff (not a normal CPU):

Miscellaneous stuff which may or may not be good:

I don't know if SuSE, or other European distributors have "Embedded" sections on their web sites, but I'd suspect they do.

Best wishes!

- Pat kohli at ameritel.net

Reply to
Pat Kohli

ha scritto nel messaggio

Considering that seems you are italian, I suggest you our embeddable distribution

Regards Marco Cavallini ============================================== Koan s.a.s. - Software Engineering (x86 and ARM) Linux and WinCE solutions for Embedded and Real-Time Software Via Pascoli, 3 - 24121 Bergamo - ITALIA Tel./Fax (++39) +35 - 255.235 -

Marco Cavallini