interfacing PXA255 with peripherals

hi,

iam working on project which requires both ehternet controller and can controller, to be intefaced to the PXA255 processor.

and i thought of this proceedure for interfacing.

  1. memory map the can controller and ethernet controller to the pxa255 through using chip select signals of static memory or VLIO.

  1. memory decoding to be implemented in order to select the right controller.

is that the right way to implement interfacing of both controllers to the pxa255.

does we require pcmcia controller to implement pcmcia socket? i think pcmcia controller is in built in processor

please , provide me valuable suggesstions .

thanks in advance,

with regards, bhanu prakash.k india.

Reply to
banu