Linux embedded PC104

Is there any where one can download or buy Linux to fit on 16mg flash disk for a 40 mhz pc104.

Thanks Clay

Reply to
Simon Colins

Take a look at

Regards,

Paul.

--
Remove _rem_ before replying by email.
Reply to

I think that is better (and more updated) this list

or this

Helix

You'd be better off just downloading the kernel source and build your own. I say this because any pre-packaged system will have kilo-bytes of code you'll never need or use, and won't have stuff that you may want e.g. i2c support. Also do a google search for 'Busybox' and 'Tinylogin'. While you're at it investigate using uClibc.

Take heart, it can be done. My system runs from an 8Mb flash and there's over 4Mb free.

Reply to
Mike