How to upgrade software on Embedded Linux ?

Hi

I want to upgrade the software load on an embedded Linux system from an image file with "img64.cf" extension. The system has 64M flash Disk. I've copied the file from a Linux box to the Flash Disk using dd command. I don't know how to open/install the "img64.cf" file. Is there any command to run from embedded Linux to install new software?

Thanks for your help.

John

Reply to
youpak2000