MMS on my webpage !!

Hi,

I think,the answer to this may be pretty simple, but I've spent too much time searching for the answer already.

I need to display an MMS message on a webpage. The system in question needs to work so that a user sends a MMS message to a phone number, the person receiving the MMS gets a notification SMS with a URL they can go to in order to view the MMS online.

I already have the information necessary to do the rest of this system, but as mobile technology is rather new to me I need to know exactly how I can proceed in order to display a MMS on a webpage.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers, karthik bala guru

Reply to
karthik bala guru