ICOP, PC104 embedded Ethernet, Lan

Hi

I have just recently obtained a PC104 386 embedded board. It is basically a 40mhz chip with 8mb of ram and 16mb of memory, disk on chip.

What Linux programs are out there or title of books that I can purchase so I can connect to this board through the ethernet. I just want to start communicating between the PC and the PC 104 board using Linux.

PC104 board, I will have instrumentation connected to it later on. I just want to communicate to and from the board through the Ethernet Lan. It would be a good way of myself learning Linux.

Just for now I would like to read what is on the PC104 memory disk on chip on the other computer hooked up through the Lan.

For example I have some knowlege hooking up two computers through Lan using windows 98, being able to read the others hardrive or files, I would like to do this with Linux PC104 board. Eventually give up on Windows 98 altogether.

Thanks Robert

Reply to
Robert