java crosscompiler with awt libraries

Hi all,
I'm trying to build my crosscompiler toolchain starting from
buildroot-0.9.27.tar.bz2
for a mipsel architecture.
I enabled gcj java crosscompiler, and got a mipsel-linux-gcj command
which correctly crosscompiles a helloworld.java test.

Now I need the AWT library to crosscompile some
graphical applications, but it seems that buildroot
do not compile the awl libraries.

Am I missing something, can buildroot build the AWT
libraries? do I need to enable some options?

Otherwise is there a way to compile the AWT libraries
and get graphical support?

thanks
giammy

Re: java crosscompiler with awt libraries

My information may be out of date, but when I last checked, the full AWT
was not implemented and debugged for gcj/gij.  That's what keeps me from
seriously considering it.

Site Timeline