Evaluation board - ARM7 ucLinux

Hi All,

I am looking for an evaluation board with an ARM7 (around 100Mhz) processor, 4MB RAM, (around) 32MB of flash, at least 1 serial port, and a USB host. On the evaluation board I would like to run ucLinux in order to evaluate my application. To safe some work, I would be great to have an evaluation board pre-installed with ucLinux.

I have been searching on the Internet, but I did not find anything suiting all my needs. Does anyone know an evaluation board suiting my specs?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Joost

Reply to
Joost

Try

-- _ | | / /__ .----------------------------------------------------------._____/ (___) | Rick Bronson rick at efn dot org Tel 541-485-7264 | (___) | Amazonia Computing

__ o |_____ (___) | 5050 Donald Street "Onde esta dinheiro?" _`\

Reply to
Rick Bronson

Have a look at Embedded Artists:

But you won't find 100MHz ARM7. The highest would be circa 70.

M.W.

Reply to
Marcin Wolcendorf

Artists:

Thanks people, I decided to go for the embedded artist board.

Joost

Reply to
Joost

Artists:

Check for MCU version number against errata sheet. Old NXP MCUs revisions ('-' for sure) had some problems with internals - PLLs (freq.) and Flash (access time), so you want new revisions.

Regards,

M.W.

Reply to
Marcin Wolcendorf