Evaluation Board in India...

Hi,

I would like to know if there is some place in India from where I can purchase 8051 evaluation boards for a 'not-so-exorbitant' prices.

My budget is about 6-7k.(Rupees, of course!!)

If there anyone from India who has already purchased such a board, please provide some pointers.

Building my own programmer board is my last resort!! I want to try available options first however.

~Seemanta

Reply to
Seemanta Dutta

something like this?

Its is very easy to build an 8052 from stripboard, maybe a zif socket, Max232 and a ULN2803 with relatively few hardware skills. It really depends on what functions you need.

But if you want "everything" try something like this?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

What are you trying to do? I have some old boards that will develop single chip apps on bottom end processor but you still need an erom programmer.

Reply to
cbarn24050