cheap PowerPC board with audio?

Hello does anybody know about any cheap PowerPC based board solution
with on-board audio? It should work with embedded Linux. Thanks.

Re: cheap PowerPC board with audio?

You should define "cheap" first.

--
42Bastian
Re: cheap PowerPC board with audio?

How about a used PowerPC-based Macintosh? Built-in video, built-in
sound, built-in HD (and possibly CDROM), built-in mouse and keyboard
support, and often Ethernet exists or has been added.

Yard-sale or thrift shop prices can be $10-$50.

Not battery-powered, true, but there's always the "big battery and
inverter" approach for that... <grin>

Frank McKenney, McKenney Associates
Richmond, Virginia / (804) 320-4887
Munged E-mail: frank uscore mckenney ayut minds pring dawt cahm (y'all)
--
   "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that
    virtue is not hereditary." -- Thomas Paine / Common Sense